Darrell Bird graduated Magna Cum Laude from Palmer College of Chiropractic in September 1980, after doing his undergrad work at American River College and California State University, both in Sacramento, California and also at Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah.
Dr. Bird holds post graduate certificates in Pierce-Stillwagon, Logan Basic and Activator. Additional credentials include:
- Diplomate National Board of Chiropractic Examiners 1980.
- Certified Disability Evaluator, State of California, February 2004.
- Current member of the board of Directors of the Regional Occupational Program for Chiropractic Assistants 2002 to 2010.
- Guest Lecturer for above ROP Chiropractic Assistant program since 2002.
- Appointed as Qualified Medical Evaluator, State of California, November 2004. Retired 2009.
- Member California Chiropractic Association.
Dr. Bird had a full-time practice in Orangevale and Fair Oaks, CA for 11 years as well as a vacation relief practice in Northern and Southern California for 9 years.